Although Halloween is just one day, there are so many family fun activities throughout SoCal to celebrate this one event. It seems that every year, we find a new activity to add to our annual tradition. This year, it’s visiting Camp Snoopy. We’ve never been before, but are definitely looking forward to visiting our favorite beagle and his motley crew.
In three weeks, we’ll be stopping by Camp Snoopy for some Halloween fun. (Disclosure: Sponsored post.) I’m actually very excited about this. Knott’s has something for adults, Knott’s Scary Farm, and I’ve never been. I’m kind of a coward when it comes to scary things. I don’t watch scary movies, even the spoofs. I’m not sure if it’s the blood and gore, but whatever it is, I avoid it at all cost. Well, Camp Snoopy sounds like it’s my kind of thing. I think the kids are going to have a blast.
Camp Snoopy activities
- Snoopy’s Costume Contest – kids parade in costume through Camp Snoopy
- Charlie Brown’s Spooktacular Show – features favorite Halloween tunes
- Monster Factory – interactive maze
- Creepy Crawly Critter Cave – see slithery, slimy, creepy, crawly critters
- Scary Stories at the Lodge – listen to crazy, silly, spooky stories
- Kooky Cookie Painting – cookie decorating (small fee)
- Trick-or-treating at 5 locations throughout Camp Snoopy
Camp Snoopy is just one of the many kid-friendly things to do in Southern California during Halloween.
Camp Spooky runs weekends October 5-27 during park hours. Except for the cookie decorating, all activities are included with theme park admission.
Disclosure: Sponsored post. All opinions expressed are my own.