For the last few weeks, I’ve been jotting down holiday gift ideas for everyone on my list. Actually, it’s been a year long chore. One of the gifts that I truly enjoy giving is a non-material present. As a green mom, experiential gifts are right up my alley. This year, the Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass 2016 is a perfect option for like-minded green gift-givers.
Season Pass Types
- Regular: Unlimited visits to Knott’s Berry Farm
- Gold: Good for Knott’s Berry Farm and Soak City
- Platinum: Unlimited visits to Knott’s Berry Farm and Cedar Fair amusement and outdoor water parks in the U.S. & Canada. This premium pass also entitles you to free parking and a whole lot of exclusive benefits.
- Season Pass + dining: Same benefit as the Regular pass plus one lunch and one dinner at participating locations throughout the park.
For my nieces’ birthdays this year, we gave them tickets to Knott’s. The last time we were at Knott’s, Big B asked if we could take their cousins with us the next time we went. That was a lightbulb moment for me. We’ve always wanted to take them with us so the boys can enjoy the park with their cousins. In the past, we’ve given them books, toys, clothes, and other fun things. Of course, those are always welcomed, but nothing compares to the joy of spending a fun-filled day with your favorite people. (Not to mention something that doesn’t eventually end up in the landfill.) I’m thinking I can maybe get away with giving them a pass for Christmas as well.
There are many benefits to being a Knott’s Passholder. One of the things that stick out is that there are no blackout dates. You read that right, no blackout dates. I don’t know many southern California theme parks that are that generous, or nearly as affordable.
Knott’s Berry Farm Season Pass 2016
- Unlimited visit to Knott’s Berry Farm
- No blackout dates
- Discounts on food and beverage
- Purchase the 2016 pass and get one free visit in 2015
- Renewing Passholders receive a limited time discounted renewal price
- Monthly payments available, as low as $13.50 for 6 months
Next week, we’ll be at Knott’s for Merry Farm for a media event. I’ve said it many times, and I’ll say it again. We love going to Knott’s during this time of year. Some of our favorite activities include listening to carolers in costumes singing holiday songs, browsing through handmade crafts at Christmas Crafts Village, riding on a vintage railcar, and sampling all the delicious treats at Santa’s Christmas Cabin. We also can’t wait to watch the new show, Christmas Time is Here, Charlie Brown. Little B really got into the live show last year.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.