Due to overwhelming demand, Odysseo is back in Orange County. Thanks to Cavalia, I will be taking Big B to this unique experience and live show. The breathtaking show Odysseo: Larger Than Life is back just in time for the holidays.
- Matinee and evening shows run December 1, 2016 through January 7, 2017
- Location: White Big Top at the junction of the I-405 & the SR-133
- Ticket price starts at $19.50 for kids, $39.50 for juniors, and $44.50 for adults for weekday shows
- Family packages available, use promo code: FAMILY
- Group discounts available for a minimum of 15 guests
- Rendez-Vous VIP experience is back
Last spring, I took my husband to see the show and we were both blown away. We began the night with the Rendez-Vous VIP experience in the lounge. It was the perfect way to begin an extraordinary evening. You can read more about the show and the Rendez-Vous experience on my post. I’m hoping that Big B will enjoy the experience as well. Whether you go for a date night, to celebrate a special occasion, or for a fun night out with friends, the show will mesmerize you. If you do go with a group, you can avail of the group discount which includes priority reservation, group seating, and exclusive presale.
If you’re on the fence about seeing the show, I do hope you consider it; 90,000 people can’t be wrong. Yes, that’s how many saw the show during it’s first run earlier this year. The show is truly for the entire family. It’s a nexus of equestrian and performing arts. The stunning visuals, costumes, and special effects enhance the acrobatics, dance, aerial stunts and live music that performers exhibit throughout the show. Tickets would make a wonderful holiday present or stocking stuffer.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.