The circus is coming to town. I have never been to the circus as a youth. The only time I went to a circus performance was Cirque de Soleil as an adult. I’m guessing it’s a bit different than how others imagine a circus to be.
Hubby and I will be taking the kids to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus in a few weeks. (Disclosure: Sponsored post.) I’m not sure how Big B will take to it. I have no doubt that he’ll love the animals. As for the act and performances, I think we’ll be doing a lot of explaining as to what’s going on…you know, just in case he gets any idea to duplicate it at home.
Show features and acts
- Over 100 artists & athletes, representing 17 countries
- 95 exotic and domestic animals
- Nine-time international award-winning comedic animal presenting duo Alex and Irina Emelin of Russia
- The Trampoline Tower Tumblers launch themselves from trampolines to scale, repel and pass through a three-story high translucent tower
- King Charles Troupe features ten whirling unicyclists
- High-wire acrobats
- Daredevil stunts on The Steel Vortex
- A Human Cannonball
- Clown Alley
Show location and dates
Los Angeles – Staples Center
Wednesday, July 10 7:30 PM
Thursday, July 11 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Friday, July 12 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Saturday, July 13 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, July 14 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Monday, July 15 7:30 PM
Tuesday, July 16 12:00 PM & 7:30 P
Ontario – Citizens Business Bank Arena
Friday, July 19 7:30 PM
Saturday, July 20 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, July 21 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Monday, July 22 7:30 PM
Tuesday, July 23 12:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Anaheim – Honda Center
Friday, July 26 7:30 PM
Saturday, July 27 11:30 PM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, July 28 1:30 PM & 5:30 PM
Wednesday, July 31 1:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Thursday, August 1 10:30 AM & 7:30 PM
Friday, August 2 1:00 PM & 7:30 PM
Saturday, August 3 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
Sunday, August 4 11:30 AM, 3:30 PM & 7:30 PM
- Ticket pricing varies by show venue, but typically range from $20 – $120.
- Opening night tickets for all three venues are $12 (not valid for VIP or premium seating).
- Tickets for the LA and Ontario shows can be purchased at AXS.com, charge by phone at 888-9AXS-TIX, or in-person at the Box Office. For prices, fine print, and more information, visit range from AXS.com.
- Tickets for the Ontario shows can also be purchased online CBBankArena.com.
- Tickets for the Anaheim shows are available for purchase online at Ticketmaster.com or HondaCenter.com, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or in-person at the Box Office. For prices, fine print, and more information, Ticketmaster.com or HondaCenter.com.
Tip: Be sure to arrive early to meet animals and performers. 90 minutes prior to each performance, guests can tour the Animal Open House. 60 minutes before the show begins, interact with performers at the arena floor during the All Access Pre-Show, free to ticket holders.
Disclosure: Sponsored post. All opinions are my own.